Pissed Off Pinups by Stephanie Burrows

Thursday, August 9, 2007

More sketches!

I've got two more rough sketches for you:

A parody of the Uncle Sam poster; I left the guy on the right in the scan because he looked goofy and cool.


Sunburns suck. Aloe makes 'em bearable. Sort of.

I'm itching to finish more pieces; I'm hoping to get a couple done this weekend. I finally found some really awesome inking markers that are like mini versions of the markettes I used when I drew caricatures, so I can get some really nice line width variation.

In other interesting news, a shirt I designed for Chris Daily (the Nerdgasm! shirt) was on Attack of the Show! the other day. That's pretty rad. Here's how you can view a video clip of it:

1. Go here: http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/videos/index.html
2. Click on the link for DVD Duesday 08/07/07
3. Watch that segment after a dumb ad for Stride gum

It's really trippy to see something I stared at for so long on my computer screen on someone's chest on tv. It was already weird just seeing someone wear one at Con.

No comments: