Pissed Off Pinups by Stephanie Burrows

Monday, August 20, 2007

Another sketch and "ouch!"

This is a small peek at a frazzled librarian and a faulty card catalogue.


I'm hoping to have a finished piece or two up this weekend. If not, more sketches, at least, or maybe I'll post images of the same piece as it progresses...

I clocked my head on the garage door a little bit ago. I misjudged my timing walking inside as the door was opening, and walked right into it. Thankfully my head was down and I hit the blunt bottom rather than an edge, but OW. I started delirously laughing, as I am wont to do in situations in which I hurt myself as a result of doing something dumb, and my roommate kept asking me if I was okay... I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. And THEN it began to hurt. I should probably take some ibuprofin before bed... I do not look forward to how this will feel in the morning. Currently, my brain feels dented! Isn't that fun!

No comments: