Pissed Off Pinups by Stephanie Burrows

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A brief update:

I apologize for my absence; I've had a lot of life stuff going on, and have been focused on that. I do have some news, though. I got confirmation that I will indeed have a table at the Alternative Press Expo.

Funny story: the original email I received told me I was on a waiting list... which made me really bummed, but I was going to go anyway. I figured I could help out some of the other people I know are going to be there.

Twenty minutes later, I received another email that basically said, "Oops, we sent you the wrong message, this is the correct one! Sorry!" The correct message being that I had a table. Made me laugh.

I got the paper I'm using for the calendar drawings from Dick Blick today... It's a bit rippled, sadly, but it should still work just fine for my purposes. I also found it amusing that they mailed my soft-lead pencil sharpener separately in a box about a thousand times to big. Silly shipping people.

No comments: