Pissed Off Pinups by Stephanie Burrows

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Work in progress sneak peek

This is a small peek at part of an unfinished piece I'm in the middle of coloring:

(I've still got to finish a bit more shading and such, as well as the background... but I'm pretty happy with how it's going.)

I'm a little frustrated with myself about how little I update this blog. And I've decided that instead of just posting here and there and saying I'll post again "in a few days" (which usually turns into a week or more), I'm going to set a regular update schedule. I am going to make an update every Friday, regardless of whether or not I've got a finished piece to show you. If I don't, I'll have another sneak peek like this one, or I'll just write about what I'm doing and how things are going with the project. And it's in my palm, so I won't forget!

So I'll see you Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.