Pissed Off Pinups by Stephanie Burrows

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Comic Con 2007: So it begins...

Comic Con is now over this year. I must say it may have been the best year ever for me, and this is my sixth. I handed out a bunch of postcards advertising Pissed Off Pinups (with the illustration of the angry devil girl above), and I got a lot of really positive feedback from everyone! Thank you, to all of the cool new people I met (and my old friends, too). I'm more excited than ever to work my ass off and get this book out for APE. And I filled out a form to get a small press booth at Comic Con next year too. Yay!

For now though, I need some sleep, because it's back to the daily grind tomorrow. But check back often; I plan to update at least once or twice a week with my progress. I promise my next update will include a couple of the first rough sketches I did for this project, as well as the origin story.

No comments: